What's new

languer's latest activity

• languer
    languer reacted to stepalibre's post in the thread Divide Curves with Like Like.
    I attached a file that has a few techniques I use to position geometry along a path. Plane along a sketch is usefully for moving a plane...
  • languer
    languer reacted to IonSteve's post in the thread Divide Curves with Like Like.
    Dude. We're cheering David on for two reasons. 1) He's trying to help you with a not-at-all bad suggestion that may not have fit your...
  • languer
    languer replied to the thread Divide Curves.
    Or maybe you can ask AI where to find the Curves menu? And who is Max? And while you are there; who shot Kennedy? - might as well get...
  • languer
    languer reacted to NateLiquidGravity's post in the thread Divide Curves with Like Like.
    I've been telling people the current gen AI makes stuff up and acts like it's true. It doesn't care that it is 100% true only that there...
  • languer
    languer reacted to Ken226's post in the thread Sketching on a face or plane with Like Like.
    in File>System Options, Make sure "snap to working plane" is checked. If it is checked, when you click/select a face or plane, then...
  • languer
    languer reacted to WillB's post in the thread It's Been a Great Ride with Like Like.
    Hi Y'all, As of today I'm officially retiring from this job to marry the woman of my dreams and start a dairy farm. Thanks for all you...
  • languer
    That book looked very familiar (specially the section about moving sketches - like "I've seen and read this before) .... because I have...
  • languer
    languer reacted to BigKahunaFL's post in the thread Why is this not fully constrained? with Like Like.
    I've used "Rectangle bt Center" to create pseudo-diamond-shaped figures: 1. Iinsert the square, dimension it. 2. Insert a reference line...
  • languer
    languer reacted to JimCad's post in the thread Project to Sketch with Like Like.
    I just looked at the features and price then decided to go for the full version. (Risky if Mrs. Jim finds out) but as I was doing a bit...
  • languer
    languer replied to the thread STL Import and redesign.
    I am fairly new to Alibre as well; but if you are only looking for an Alibre solution hen I would be using STP files and "assembling"...
  • languer
    Like you said that is a 37 degree angle not a linear dimension. Also for this sketch it appears that the top line is not constrained...
  • languer
    I've found these introductory videos pretty helpful. Short and to the point (some 5-6min each). Course 5-7 are probably the most...
  • languer
    languer reacted to JerryB's post in the thread Project to Sketch with Like Like.
    Understood, but I can easily upgrade at any time for the difference in cost. Right now, I'm having a problem in my mind with doubling...
  • languer
    languer replied to the thread Project to Sketch.
    That is an excellent question (and one I've had as well - just out of curiosity). I am new to this workflow but you have to think of...
  • languer
    languer reacted to Stu3d's post in the thread 3D Printing & 3D Scanning Info with Like Like.
    I have the Range, Pop 2 and Mini from Revopoint. They are amazing now the software has matured, was very rough to start with. Converting...