What's new

Search results

1. M

will Alibre work well on this system

I have the v22 version on: Windows 10 i7 7700k 8gb RAM Nvidia k620 And It works very well. Buy I don't know if the latest version of Alibre need better specifications...
  2. M

Applying a hole to a curved surface

Hello Hilmi, generally on curved surface you can generate a new plane tangent to surface where you can place the hole. When you mill the part, It Is used, before the hole, to make a little plan. Hope this helps.
  3. M

Project to Sketch Usage

Sometimes i use It in assembly to add holes in a part (modify in context).I use It to find the center of holes.
  4. M

Project to Sketch Usage

Project to sketch with reference figure is the most used to me. It should be reduced if new features becomes new references!
  5. M

Feature control Frame Question

Thank you David, I had already looked at the help section, and I found the same part. However I tried different way to anchor FCF to dimensions but without success. I hope for future relases! Thank you and have a nice day. Michael
  6. M

Ciao! Anyone knows somethings more about this topic? Thank you. Michael
  7. M

File Management? Git? Something else? What are you using to stay sane?

Basically in order to save revisions I made different versions of a same file just adding, to the file, a revision index and save It in the "OLD" folder. Part1_revA...
  8. M

ZDB 2024.1 PDM ready for Alibre Design and Atom3D v27 Build 27039

I like a lot this tool, great job! And super thank you!
  9. M

New User starting with Alibre.

Welcome Bill! Alibre Is a great piece of software, you can't go wrong with It. Enjoy!
  10. M

Good Morning everyone, I have got a question regards the feature control frame annotation. I am currently on V22 and I don't know if there are new features on this front in the latest version. -The feature control frame doesn't follow the dimension line, but it can be applicated just with the...
  11. M

Edit part data 1 as default

Thank you so much Stefan a very brilliant work! However it doesn't work with all the properties, could be a problem due to the Version (European vs USA set up?) i'm thinking about comma against dot. Michael
  12. M

Thank you for the answer. Yes, the solution you propose Is easy and do the job. Thank you! Michael
  13. M

Dear All, I looked in the forum but without success. My question is; is possible edit one time some keys data and let it as default? For instance can I set My name, material, revision and so on as default in order not to edit these data each time? I tried with the flag "set current setting as...
  14. M

Problem with Keyshot

Thank you for the Answer, -I download keyshot from Alibre download page here: https://www.alibre.com/alibre-design-downloads/ ; -No variation, Alibre was installed and activated before the download of keyshot; -no ohter software use keyshot, I discover keyshot thanks to Alibre; -I have only one...
  15. M

Problem with Keyshot

Good Morning, when I start a new render from Alibre expert, happen that keyshot start in demo mode without possibilities of saving. I tried uninstall, remove and apply licence but the problem still stay; moreover I try to uninstall and reinstall also keyshot, same result. What can I do to solve...
  16. knob

knob

17. M

DRAWING QUESTION

Save the First drawing as dxf, open and Copy the view(s) you Need (you can also make a block and copy on the drawings). This works if you di not Need modifications. I Hope understood your question...if not, Sorry..
  18. M

Import File edge problems

Ok, thank you so much to all for the info! Have a nice evening. Michael
  19. M

I imported the file from ONSHAPE, I attach the whole view
  20. M

Thank you for the answer, so basically the problem is due to the source file, the edges are not in black but in a color similar to the face color..?