What's new

Search results

1. M

Feature control Frame Question

Good Morning everyone, I have got a question regards the feature control frame annotation. I am currently on V22 and I don't know if there are new features on this front in the latest version. -The feature control frame doesn't follow the dimension line, but it can be applicated just with the...
  2. M

Edit part data 1 as default

Dear All, I looked in the forum but without success. My question is; is possible edit one time some keys data and let it as default? For instance can I set My name, material, revision and so on as default in order not to edit these data each time? I tried with the flag "set current setting as...
  3. M

Problem with Keyshot

Good Morning, when I start a new render from Alibre expert, happen that keyshot start in demo mode without possibilities of saving. I tried uninstall, remove and apply licence but the problem still stay; moreover I try to uninstall and reinstall also keyshot, same result. What can I do to solve...
  4. M

Import File edge problems

Hi all, when I import a step file happen that the edge aren't clear if Show featured/face colors is ON. From the other hand, if I remove the Show feature i can see a very clear edge but i will lose the color of the part. Is there a solution for this? Thank You so much!
  5. M

Problem Sheet scale and hatch on model

Dear all, I have some problem on the model sheet. -The scale on the paper doesn't follow the right scale of the model (on the default model iso A3 and others). -I made a A3 model with hatch on sheet but it doesn't appear when I select the model for make the 2d drawing. I looked on the forum but...