What's new

Search results

1. R

defined part is not defined

Hi! The angles mentioned, I didn't see any dimensions for those, I added dimensions to the X-axis, and then it's fully defined. Best regards /Rasmus
  2. R

Has anyone experience from DDM DesignDataManager PLM?

Thanks Ralf! I'll send an email to Alibre (Max) if there can be something interesting to be done with the API to get co-operation with DDM-PLM. Even though Alibre is on it's way to a PDM-functionality which is great, there might be some users/companys that wants to have a full blown PLM...
  3. R

Has anyone experience from DDM DesignDataManager PLM?

Hi! At work we're using Creo and I came across DDM, https://www.designdatamanager.com/ since they have a multicad PDM/PLM solution (but not for Alibre...). I know that many of you have experience from other CAD software, is there also anyone that have some experience from DDM? I for one...
  4. R

Flashing images during sketch editing in V26

Hi! Did you ever find a solution for this? I had the same phenomenon and I tried to change the settings in accordance to https://help.alibre.com/articles/#!alibre-help-v23/use-your-gpu-to-run-alibre However, it didn't change anything for me. But when I tried to make a similar setting with the...
  5. R

Alibre display issue & Import

Re: Good bye 2012... This is what I get when I change the display settings. Best regards /R
  6. R

How I can draw this?

Here comes an "ugly" solution, maybe it's good enough for this boiler tank?! /R
  7. R

Sheet metal rolled into tube (cylinder)

There was a thread discussing how to get the hole round when you have the part bent, you can see the discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10213&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15 As you can see, if you make the cut "unbent" the hole will not be exactly round when rebending the part. If you take a look a...
  8. R

holes on a cylinder

First posting on this forum, and I start out with the ugliest solution ever... Based on the fact that it seems possible to make cuts in bent SMP if you have "normal" square cuts, I made a lot of small square cuts, unbent the part, and then traced the pattern with a spline... Not very exact, and...