1. Navigate to https://www.alibre.com/atom-contest/
2. Read the Contest Rules
3. Upload the 3D model and any images using the form
4. No purchase is required to enter
By submitting a design to the design contest, you grant Alibre, LLC an unlimited worldwide right to create images, screenshots, renders, videos, or other general imagery from your 3D models or submitted images to be used for marketing or promotional materials for Alibre, LLC. Basically, we want to show off the cool things our customers are making. You do not grant Alibre, LLC a right to distribute your 3D model to any 3rd party – we will never give your 3D model out without your permission in writing.
Alibre will also add your 3D model to our internal test bank. This helps us to profile a wide range of 3D models for performance and other improvements.
We understand that not everyone is in the position to submit a 3D model for a variety of reasons. You can still enter the design contest by submitting an image of your design, though the bar will be higher. Images should be high quality and should really show off what it is that you made. At least 3 images are required if submitting in this fashion. If you enter the contest by submitting an image without a 3D model, you agree to work with Alibre to provide a suitable image or set of images for verification purposes and for the creation of marketing materials, if requested. For example, Alibre might request that you provide high resolution screenshots on a white background. Alibre may reach out to you after receiving your submission. Failure to meet this requirement may result in disqualification from the contest at the sole discretion of Alibre, LLC.
1. After the submission period is over, Alibre will create professional renders of all the models and will create a voting page. Alibre will notify users of the availability of the voting page via email and the user forum when appropriate.
2. Users can select their favorite models from the list by adding their votes to models. Users will be able to cast votes during a 2 week period. In the event of a tie, Alibre will select the winners at its sole discretion.
3. Alibre will announce the winners via email and the user forum.
4. Alibre may remove submissions deemed trivial at its sole discretion - for example, a block with a hole in it, such that the voting page is not cluttered. Removal in this fashion disqualifies the entry.
Designs must be created or substantially created in Alibre Atom3D software. No purchase is necessary to win, and purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Different countries have different rules for contests. If you live in a country where this kind of contest or prize is not lawful, or where these rules and notices do not constitute lawful rules or notices, you are unfortunately ineligible to win.
AD_PKG files (preferable)
Open your top level assembly, go to the Alibre Gem menu at the top left, select Package > Create Package.
BMP, PNG, JPG, etc. files, if desired