What's new
bigseb

BC Rich Avenge #lockdown

BC Rich Avenge #lockdown
Reactions: HaroldL
This is the final upload of the BC Avenge SOB guitar. Took a while to finish modelling it but I was striving to model this as detailed as possible. The only component I still need to add is the truss rod but I am uploading these pics now since you can't see the truss rod anyway.

I am doing some restoration on this guitar at the moment. It was in an awful state when I got her (the kid I bought it from had no idea what he had and didn't look after her at all) and bit by bit I have been cleaning it up and bringing her back to life. Amazingly the finish is immaculate, surprising for such a pointy guitar. This coming week I will be addressing the frets as there is quite a bit of fret buzz going on. Beyond that the nut and bridge might need some attention but that can only be determined once the fret buzz has been sorted. Was thinking of replacing the stock BC Rich pickups with Nazguls or Music Mans but the Bich's are pretty hot so I'll leave them in for now. Year of manufacture is 2009.

Hoping to turn this into a modern metal machine. Tuning will be in B standard, going down to 60s on the low B.

Good looking model, seb. How much time do you have in modeling it? Always good to see something other than machine parts done in Alibre, just for variety.

@HaroldL Cheers dude. Altogether this took about four days, mainly because this a a very detailed model i.e. I have modelled every single screw and other minute part. I wanted everything to be 100% reproducable so subassemblies like the bridge and tuners are not just solid blobs but actually contain all the parts that make them work. Even the neck and frets are reproduced accurately. The reason for the detail is because I have made certain sub-assemblies available in resources. Hope to add more. :)

Album information

Album owner
bigseb
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

bigseb

Can view media items