What's new

Recent content by Adi

1. A

Updated Utilities (V2.1) with Rack and Pinion feature now in resources

Ah, I understand. Anyway I am doing something wrong probably, because even version 1,3 also don't show in addon meneger. :oops: //Ok I manged to run 1,5 version... Problem was that I didn't uninstalled version 1,6- just deleted files. Installation of 1,3, uninstallation, and installation 1,5...
  2. A

Updated Utilities (V2.1) with Rack and Pinion feature now in resources

Hi, Will version 1,6 work on Alibre 26? Some of previous version was working on AD26 (until my system completly crashed). I have installed Utilities in folder where Alibre Addons should be located, but it doesn't even display in Addon meneger.
  3. A

Motion animation

Hi, I sow on ALibre's Facebook profile an animation of some kind of mchanism. It is possible to make such a animations in Alibre? https://www.facebook.com/reel/1298033154451018/?s=single_unit
  4. A

Metric trapezoidal thread table

Thanks a lot!
  5. A

Metric trapezoidal thread table

Hi, I'am looking for trapezoidal metric threads data (table), for AlibreThreads file. Maybe someone of You have this table, and could shareit? It will save a lot of work, to prepare this table.
  6. A

Laptop with Dual Graphics (no mux) Display Options Issue

Try to force using Nvidia GPU for Alibre, in Nvidia settings (not in Windows setting- it doesnt' work in my case)- in Nvidia control panel, you have a possibility of asign specifics GPU to any program you have. After that opertion I can choose only one grapihics card in Alibre settings- an...
  7. A

SLT Conversion

Yep, mine computer also freezes exactly at 21%- even in cases, when I managed to open stp converted from stl Alibre was freezed for quite long time (files are much smaller than Yours..)- You could walk the dog in one case, and program was stil opening file- but also a FreeCad, and some others...
  8. A

SLT Conversion

Hi, Some time ago I tried to do conversion from stl to step- I used 2 ways of doing that: 1) free online converter, eg. https://3d-convert.com/ 2) FreeCad- but it was a nightmare :eek:, and a operation time was ridiculus in both ways files are very big, and not so useful I have expected..
  9. A

A really ignorant question about DXF exports

As I known, Alibre generate only 2D DXF files (I had some simillar consideration about this), but If you need that conversion- try to use for eg. some free online converters.
  10. A

.step Files

There is another option-I think much faster ;) look at tree- there is part named case- just right click on name, then open it in new window (sorry, don't known exact english name for that command- as I have Polish language), and it will open that exact part.
  11. A

Script in 2D darwing?

Yes, I now that command, I just was thinking about trying to make a script which let me to type (choose?) dimensions with iso tolerances (for eg 12H7), and it will put in table proper deviation to that tolerated dimensions. We use that kind of notation often, and have an idea to make some trick...
  12. A

Tolerated dimensions on 2D drawings

Thanks, Could you tell me how do You managed to do 2nd 3rd example? I have to lern much more about efficent using of Alibre :) Especialy second option, after manualy removing dimension 55 will be the gretest option in my opinion.
  13. A

Script in 2D darwing?

Hello, it is possible to run scripts in 2D module? I consider if it is possible to drawn a table with text inside.
  14. A

Tolerated dimensions on 2D drawings

Hello, It is possible, to change dimension styles, for tolerated ones, in style like (sorry, don't known how to call it in english) eg. 12H7, to have aditionaly allowable daviations in bracket? Please look at attachet file, of example found somwhere in Google.
  15. A

V25 External thread problem

David, thanks, I just hope, that any patch for this will also be avalible even after my maitenance will be over :)