What's new

Art K's latest activity

• A
    Art K replied to the thread reversing top face.
    Nate, Thanks, The Side I am working on now has a few extra features the opposite side doesn't. I could try the mirror and then delete...
  • A
    I am working on two parts that are mirror images of each other. I have been focused on one side and working on the CAM setup, ignoring...
  • A
    Art K replied to the thread Constraining a gear on a shaft.
    Kenn 226, Thanks for the help that worked quite well. Sacherjj I will try your method on the cam to cam gear constraint. Sorry as a...
  • A
    I have moved on from importing the gear into Alibre. I fave the gear on the shaft and in the location I want, but it rotates on the...
    • 1707184974123.png
  • A
    Art K replied to the thread gears in alibre.
    At this point I'm not cutting gears and am only using them in an assembly. At some time I will try cutting them, I purchased these. Art
  • A
    Ok, I did manage to figure this out. Nate your link was helpful but I'm more of a visual learner so I looked for a video. Then I figured...
    • 1706666792478.png
  • A
    I managed to figure how to import a DXF file I exported from Gearotic, it opened as a 2D drawing. But now I am unable to do anything...
  • A
    Sorry for the slow reply. I had to relearn what I used to know about Gearotic. So when I go into the output mode it drops the CAD...
  • A
    Harold, To answer your question I've included a screen shot of the selections. I had attempted to cut a gear using the 4th axis function...
    • 1706146444590.png
  • A
    Art K posted the thread gears in alibre in General Discussion.
    Hi all, I'm working on a project and would like to import gears from Gearotic 3.xx into Alibre V25. My output options in Gearotic DXF...