What's new

Recent content by badbunny

1. B

Reference planes linked to layout sketches

Right... am giving up on Atom. I think coming from Solidworks as my day job, it is just too cut down and is going to drive me bonkers. Am just downloading a trial of Design instead to see how I get on with that. Thanks again for the help. Pete.
  2. B

Hi, I suspect this is not in Atom: I can understand your frustration with trying to help, thanks for trying. There should probably be a separate forum for Atom. Pete.
  3. B

How to zoom fit ?

I think part of the issue might be that the online help in Atom3D hasn't been modified from the Design help, so is listing things that don't exist, which is highly confusing to a new user. Fortunately mouse scroll does work for zoom or I would have given up already :) Pete.
  4. B

How to zoom fit ?

It doesn't list it in the keyboard shortcuts in the manual, and there isn't a shortcuts section in the prefs. Maybe Atom3D doesn't have zoom to fit?! Quite disappointing if it doesn't. Pete.
  5. B

How to zoom fit ?

I already tried the HOME button and that doesn't do anything.... sigh.... Pete.
  6. B

How to zoom fit ?

Here is my view menu: Pete.
  7. B

How to zoom fit ?

Hi, I don't seem to have those icons: Pete.
  8. B

How to zoom fit ?

Hi, I am feeling really dumb not being able to find the answers to these simple questions on my own. I cannot figure out how to zoom fit in Atom3D. The online help says: ...but I can't see any of what it describes in the interface. Also in the help it shows a keyboard shortcuts in the prefs...
  9. B

Hi, I am trying to create a set of reference planes linked to a layout sketch (red), but with any of the reference points, axes or planes, I can't get any of the selections to pick up on any of the lines or vertices on that sketch? How do I do create a reference plane linked to a sketch? Thanks...
  10. B

2D sketch tangent constraint between line and spline

Hi, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to reliably get a tangent constraint between a straight line and a spline in a 2D sketch (in Atom3D). I can get it to do it about probably 1 time in 20, is there some trick other than setting the end points coincident and then selecting the...