What's new

Recent content by CNC Crasher

1. CNC Crasher

Sketch Snapping Modes in Atom3D, Possible Bug

Never using snapping and relying on constraints like horizontal/vertical is totally valid, but is it too much to ask for both? It's 2019, and there are examples out there of how to do it better. I just went to see if snapping was as bad in Fusion 360 and just realized I had it enabled the whole...
  2. CNC Crasher

Sketch Snapping Modes in Atom3D, Possible Bug

If my understanding is incorrect please correct me, but I've been finding sketching in Atom3D (SP2) kind of painful. Snapping to the grid is either all or nothing, and neither mode is all that great. If there's a way you could snap to the grid only when you're close to an intersection (just like...
  3. CNC Crasher

Input Lag When Using MMB for Rotation

Oh, looks like the embed command stripped out the timecode. It's about 16:44 when I start really noticing the bahavior. I make small mouse movements while holding down middle mouse button and nothing happens. Then I make a big movement and suddenly the part starts rotating with my mouse...
  4. CNC Crasher

The UI responds perfectly when I use the default rotation command. It's only when I switch to middle mouse button that it has that velocity-delay. @simonb65, There's no fun in reading the manual. I was intentionally trying to see how intuitive Atom3D was.
  5. CNC Crasher

One of the first things I did when trying out Atom3D was switching from L + R Mouse Button Hold to Middle Mouse Button for rotating my view. But I noticed that there was this weird input lag. If my mouse cursor velocity was below a certain threshold, the view would not rotate. I'd have to jerk...