What's new

Recent content by cncgear

1. C

Script Release: Total Cost Center V3

Package file
  2. C

OK thanks, I will upload the package file.
  3. C

Nate, Thanks, this script runs very, very well and has eased my cost analysis somewhat. I do have one issue though, sorry to be a pain. I have attached a part for you to look at, this is an assembly, but, the cost should look at the assembly cost, not the part cost in this instance, because...
  4. C

Script Release: Fast Select for Assemblies

Just a query, do both tools ignore configurations and list parts regardless of which configuration is selected?
  5. C

OK, many thanks.
  6. C

Thanks Nate, this is a really valuable tool for me.
  7. C

This is really, really cool. I wonder why something like this is not built into Alibre! The script is a massive time saver for selections. The only thing missing is a 'cost' analysis similar to this...
  8. C

Hi, Great script and I will use this extensively, but... what can be added to the script to process non-suppressed parts / assemblies only so the total cost represents what is active in the current window and ignores suppressed items? Also, and this is a 'nice to have' can the total cost be...
  9. C

Alibre Script - script requests

Ahh.. OK
  10. C

Hello Stefan, The catalog of parts only, as you write, bearings, screws, bolts, nuts etc. I store the cost of the item in the 'part data' , 'cost centre' field.
  11. C

Is there a script that will cost analyse all parts in an assembly and show the total cost for that assembly? ie.. Locate part Get cost data, assign to total Repeat until all parts have been checked display total. I know I can cost in BOM but it would be good to have something to show in...