What's new

Recent content by Dantahoua

1. Dantahoua

Trying Alibre and need to know if this kind of loft is possible

Oh waou such great answer here! :) To HaroldL, I usually just generate half of the body and just at the end I mirror it to have the full body, always easier to me. I tried lofting in Rhino. Was easier but all the other part where I need precision (aka some parametric) are non existent or very...
  2. Dantahoua

Yes you're right! I use a lot of surfacing, even for my neck... I though Alibre would have been the perfect tool for me, but in the end seems it do not suit my needs. That's why I get the trial! Sad because this community seems very helpful. Thanks a lot.
  3. Dantahoua

Thanks a lot for the information! :) I'm gonna get a look to Moi3D. Have a nice day. :) Edit: I tried it, but I need some parametric and more complex lofting possibility. I was able to make some stuff very fast with it, great simple program, but too simple for my needs... :/
  4. Dantahoua

Hello! I'm a guitar maker. I'm also a "switcher", trying Alibre to see if it could replace Fusion360 as I hate having all my stuff in the cloud... I'm a user of the loft tool a lot in Fusion360. I want to know if I could achieve the same thing in Alibre Atom3D. I upload a file so it's easier to...