What's new

domcm's latest activity

• domcm
    domcm reacted to Ex Machina's post in the thread Creator Spotlight: EX MACHINA!! with Like Like.
    Huge thanks to everyone that is following me and watching my videos. I appreciate every single show of support and you can be sure that...
  • domcm
    domcm replied to the thread UI Feedback requested :D.
    @Max I really appreciate your very detailed response for the interface design goals! That makes a lot of sense and helps me understand...
  • domcm
    @Max I certainly appreciate the compact mode option. Do the new menus occupy more screen real estate than the V27 menus? The V27 menus...
  • domcm
    @Max Will the height of the dialog boxes be resizable? If so, will Alibre remember the size between sessions? I am also concerned that...
  • domcm
    domcm reacted to Max's post in the thread UI Feedback requested :D with Like Like.
    I think I am going to try to advocate for options related to this question. If you want, you should be able to see the 3 buttons. If you...
  • domcm
    @Max First, thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback on the new menus. Another vote for just Flip, Fx and Menu. Too many icons...
  • domcm
    domcm reacted to albie0803's post in the thread UI Feedback requested :D with Like Like.
    All the time, I miss them when I need to use Inventor. Maybe just have 3 buttons, Flip, Fx and Menu. This keeps the commonly used ones...