What's new

Recent content by EGWDS

1. E

Release: Frame Builder V2_1

Hi, On further testing I realise the members do not update, when ref model changes, is this something you are planning to implement in the future?
  2. E

Release: Frame Builder V2_1

Fantastic !!! Seems to work as intended,only tested on a simple design so far, but great work. Coming from Inventor, the lack of any type of frame design tool in Alibre is a big issue in my line of work (structural steel design). I hope this can can be incorporated into Alibre one day....
  3. E

Alibre Design contract services - Requesting or Offering

They did invent a lot of things, so you might right on that , but not so sure about pure carbon steel.
  4. E

Good introduction I think. Only did the Bronze and Iron ages at school, can't remember a Steel age until the 19th Century ..but what do I know.
  5. E

Your web site is not scary at all..., you can contact me on contact@egwdesign.co.uk if you would talk further. Cheers Errol
  6. E

Hi Andy, My name is Errol and I live in Sheffield, England the birthplace of steel. I've been a Contract Design Engineer for about 4 years , I have 20 years experience "cadding" for various companies. I'm new to Alibre, just bought a pro licence for homework , I spend most of my days using...