What's new

Recent content by flytyer96

1. F

Importing points airfoil points into a 2D sketch

Aha! I didn't understand the "bar code" symbols...until now.
  2. F

I don't seem to find this "node tool" in my "sketch figures" group. See attached.
  3. F

Is this procedure available in Atom 3D?
  4. F

Holes become Square when Exported to STL file

Thank you DavidJ. I had a similar problem exporting a round spacer with a round hole...the "diameters" came out square. I solved it by exporting to .OBJ which worked but I preferred .STL. Your recommendation above fixed everything. Thanks again.
  5. F

intersect point

I just tried HaroldL's method and it worked a charm! I'm learning...slow but sure...Thanks for the guidance and quick responses. John
  6. F

intersect point

The red lines represent the rectangle that I tried to draw by selecting the corner of the model shown just to the right of the rectangle as the starting point. This is blown way up to show how it missed my intended insertion point. I'm now thinking that HaroldL hit the nail on the head...I...
  7. F

intersect point

In the sketch mode, when I try to use the point defined by 2 intersecting elements of the model as a selection for placing a line, it doesn't seem to recognize that point. Any thoughts?
  8. F

A beginners walk-through on creating planes in Alibre.

Thanks for the input. It still doesn't work for me. I noticed that you are running Alibre Atom3D V25. Is that a newer version than the Alibre Atom3D 2019 that I'm using? Also, another possibility; it says a re-start is necessary after selecting these options. Is that re-start just Alibre or the...
  9. F

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, it appears that Atom doesn't support the "View Cube" as it isn't an option under "View". Thanks anyway.
  10. F

I really liked your video on creating planes...it was very informative and helpful. I noticed that you have a feature that I would like to use...the"cube" in the upper right-hand corner that you use to orient the view. Is that a feature that is available in Atom? If so, how do I activate it?