What's new

Recent content by GambleGarage

1. G

Exporting and printing DXF help on Atom3d?

Thats the next video I am watching. Started it but never got very far
  2. G

I found the drawing button. Go figure after playing with it for 20 min I post and i figure it out lol. Happens every time! Made it a 1:1 scale Now it exports correctly Going to leave this here for anyone else that needs it
  3. G

Drew this part for a friend but before actually making it i want to print it to scale. How can I do this? I also can't see a way to export as a dxf. Tried as a sketch and as a 3d model I saw some have a drawing workspace however I don't, so I assume it's not on atom?
  4. G

Extrude questions

I've watched a few but i'm currently on this one Here is a question. I can't seem to extrude material the way I want to. I made a design, extruded it, put holes in it (not all the way through) then I did another sketch on the top of that model and want to extrude that. So like I want to 3d...
  5. G

Extrude questions

I'm just starting out with this software and it's not very intuitive at all especially when coming from fusion360. Why can I not create one sketch with multiple features and have some extrude to cut and some extrude to add material? The only way I got this part drawn up was to create a sketch...