What's new

Recent content by Global Supplier

1. G

I'm having problems creating cross sections in a 2D drawing

Hello, I'm having problems creating cross sections in a 2D drawing, see picture. Why doesn't the section A-A display the cross section I've asked it to show? When I try to offset the cross section 10 mm vertically from the centerline it works, but then it doesn't show the internal details...
  2. G

Why doesn't section A-A generate a correct cross section like B-B does?

I see... thanks! Is there any way around it? I've found that as long as A-A is not centered, just offset and parallel to the central line it works... but of course, that mess up the dimensions.
  3. G

Change size on lines and arrows in 2D drawing doesn't work?

Yes, that was the problem! My next issue is about the Surface Finish symbols, they are also too big. How to make them smaller? Thank you!
  4. G

Change size on lines and arrows in 2D drawing doesn't work?

When I try to change line and arrow size on a 2D drawing it only works for some of the dimensions. Most dimensions change while some stay oversized. The same thing happens when I try to change the font size, some digits adjusts, but not all. Why is it that not all the dimensions (fonts, lines...
  5. G

Auto-populate weight in 2D drawing.

Thanks! Using a BOM is the best solution this far, not optimal maybe, but it seems there's no better alternative. Hope they fix it in the upcoming release. Thanks again bigseb! Peace
  6. G

Auto-populate weight in 2D drawing.

Does any one know if it is possible to make a 2D drawing automatically update and populate the weight field? Thanks!