What's new

Recent content by Jake_Steidy

1. J

Previous Color Scheme

Awesome, I just wanted to check before I settled into a custom scheme! Thanks again, Jake
  2. J

Previous Color Scheme

Thanks Max, That's what I did, do you know for future updates will customized color schemes be reset? Jake
  3. J

Previous Color Scheme

Hello Fellow Alibrers, Does anyone know if there is a way to retreive previous color schemes before an update went through? Not saying I don't like all the new colors, but the color scheme I used worked well, and the current color schemes that I have options to use aren't doing it for me. In...
  4. J

[Solved] Preventing Alibre from Rounding

David, I have not!! Very excited to see it in action, great work Alibre team.
  5. J

Saving as old version

Thanks guys, confirmed my suspicions. I mean I haven't used a different CAD software in a few years now, but I remember that Autocad, and possibly even Solidworks had the ability to save as previous versions (those are the 2 that I have used heavily previously)(and maybe this is more easily to...
  6. J

Saving as old version

Hello all, Curious if there is any way to save a part in Alibre as an older version, running v26 and wants to save as v25? I don't think there is this capability but wanted to check the community. Thanks, Jake
  7. J

Mirror or Circular or Linear pattern

You draw a circle that is defined on the origin. That circle's dimensions are fully defined. You do a linear pattern along an axis, x,y. Within the linear pattern you define a length that the 2nd circle is supposed to be. The patterned circle should share a colinear constraint, with the fully...
  8. J

Mirror or Circular or Linear pattern

Just curious, when doing a linear pattern why couldn't Alibre establish a linear constraint as well as a dimensional constraint that would allow patterned drawings to be fully dimensioned? Something I have pondered.
  9. J

Tables creating Problems

Hello All, Having problems with tables within drawings. The tables are causing Alibre to lock up when trying to add rows below. Can't save or do anything once it locks up. Did it after having created 3 tables and populating them with information and tried to recreate the drawing that crashed...
  10. J

[Solved] Preventing Alibre from Rounding

Bumping this because it's still an issue and hopefully gets resolved with v27.
  11. J

V26 Save Older Versions

Thanks for confirming that Simon.
  12. J

V26 Save Older Versions

Hello All, Searched the forums to see if it was possible to save as an older version of Alibre and didn't find anything suggesting I can. Is this possible while on V26, specifically saving an Alibre Part file. Thanks, Jake
  13. J

V26 Icons

Windows File Explorer, specifically. My apologies Swertel, that I don't see the benefit of updating non-confusing UI, maybe it does something beneficial for you.
  14. J

V26 Icons

Is there anyway to change the icons displayed for Parts, Sheet Metal Parts, Assemblies, ect. back to what they were prior to the V26 update? Thanks, Jake