What's new

Recent content by Kanon

1. K

Offset faces on complex model

Hi I need to offset, all the faces, on the inside of this model. Offset distance can be 0mm. Any advice?
  2. K

Sheet metal pipe with tabs for a flange

Thanks Harold
  3. K

Hi Harold That is fantastic! Thank you for taking the trouble to explain this so clearly. I have version 26. The pipe has a ID of 320mm. 1.2mm thick. The flanges are 30mm long.
  4. K

Hi Anyone know how to add tabs to a sheet metal pipe? (Please view attached pic of sheet metal part I need to design)
  5. K

Plane on a non planar face

Thank you very much DavidJ and HaroldL. I appreciate it! Gentleman, I apologise for the late response.
  6. K

Plane on a non planar face

Hi Anyone able to assist on putting a surface on this?
  7. K

Torsion spring

Thank you albie0803!
  8. K

Torsion spring

Hi Guys. I downloaded a model of a double torsional spring from a free CAD model site, which is attached. I tried to model a duplicate of this, but without success. I can model the spring on its own but adding the wire form onto it, is a challenge. Any suggestions? Thanks
  9. K

2D drawing issue..

Hi When I delete parts off my main assembly, that the parts deleted are not updated on the 2D drawings of the main assembly. This only happens on drawings of assemblies, not part drawings. Any reason for this? Thanks
  10. K

BENDING LINE DIRECTION UP OR DOWN

Hi Is there a function in detailing of a flat pattern, sheet metal drawing, to indicate whether the bending is either "up" or "down"? I find it tedious doing it manually, and subject to human error. Thanks
  11. K

Project to sketch plane

I should have read "Help" prior to posting. Thanks Stefan.
  12. K

Project to sketch plane

Hi Is there a command to project or copy a sketch, from one sketch plane to another parallel plane?
  13. K

Boolean Subtract

14. K

Boolean Subtract

Hi I am trying to remove to subtract the shelled cad model (vacuumed formed part) from the block to get a positive tool and I get errors. Any suggestions? Thanks
  15. K

VIEW CONSTRAINTS

Awesome thanks David!