What's new

Max's latest activity

• Max
    Max replied to the thread Sooo...What's this?.
    Relief Maker was not created as a response to the existing Alibre customer base - it's an opportunity to create and address a new market...
  • Max
    RM has a command line interface btw, though there is currently no documentation for it. Just some info for your back pocket.
  • Max
    Again, I’m not sure why one would want this. Like what is the point or use case? This is how one would consume the outputs of Relief...
  • Max
    I mean that's possible I suppose. What I do not yet fully understand is why. Most of the reliefs that you'll find in real life are of...
  • Max
    It’s none of that. Alibre Design can’t perform operations on mesh data. It’s that simple. It can’t use it, open it, display it, ACIS...
  • Max
    More accurately the barrier to integration is extraordinarily high from a technical perspective and is not possible unless and until we...
  • Max
    This product is primarily consumable by software that use mesh models or voxels as their core data type. Products like Aspire or Zbrush...
  • Max
    No, it was not an acquisition. We saw a great technical paper and approached the author to help us create this product because we saw a...
  • Max
    Today we had our first DDoS attack on alibre.com and, consequently, the forum. We were able to mitigate the issue, though our site was...
  • Max
    Atom3D can import DWX and DXF. In all versions, that must be done inside a 2D drawing and then copy/pasted into a part. In all versions...
  • Max
    Max replied to the thread User Gallery Limits.
    Do you see this:
    • delete.jpg
  • Max
    Looks like the current max file size is 10mb and the per-user global limit is 100mb.
  • Max
    It may be, not sure. I'll have to look into it. Regardless even if I doubled your global limit you would still only be able to upload 1...
  • Max
    Hi Ken, first ensure you aren't uploading huge PNG files. The PNG format is great for maximum possible quality; however this image is...
  • Max
    Max replied to the thread UI Feedback requested :D.
    I don't necessarily agree, though I understand where you are coming from. Let's take a simple example of Draft Angle. We don't show the...