What's new

Recent content by NelsonEdgar

1. NelsonEdgar

Atom3D - Drawing dimension to a circle quadrant

By quadrant I am using the convention which divided a circle into four 90 degree quadrants as per a standard X-Y plot. Most 2D and 3D CAD packages will allow you to pick a quadrant point on a circle at 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees. I am unable to 'pick' the 90 degree point on the roof of this...
  2. NelsonEdgar

Atom3D - Drawing dimension to a circle quadrant

Is there a way to force Atom3D in drawing mode to pick a circle quadrant instead of the circle center ? The options shown once the circle quadrant is picked are - center, inside or outside. If outside is selected the dimension is created using some arbitrary point on the circle.
  3. NelsonEdgar

Custom drawing templates

Thanks for the suggestions. None of them work in Atom3D. I 'solved' the problem by starting with a blank drawing and sketching the format I wanted. I also entered generic text (x's and y's) in the fields I wanted to populate. I then saved the drawing with a generic name. To make a drawing of a...
  4. NelsonEdgar

Custom drawing templates

Thanks for responding DavidJ. However the information you sent me all relates to Alibre Design - I made a point of noting in my post that I am using Alibre Atom3D and the many of the features described in creating custom 2D drawing templates do not appear to be available.
  5. NelsonEdgar

Custom drawing templates

I am using Alibre Atom3D. Is there a way to customize drawing templates and also a script to insert standard data ?
  6. NelsonEdgar

Atom3D Forum ?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
  7. NelsonEdgar

Atom3D Forum ?

Is there a forum for Alibre Atom3D users ?