What's new

Recent content by PAndrade

1. PAndrade

How to make a round ball in Alibre Design

Guys, sometimes I hate to post questions on any support thread but you guys are awesome. So, in the future, I will not hesitate to show how ignorant I am with Alibre Design... :confused: Thanks again to all... Peter
  2. PAndrade

Thank you Joseph. All great ideas and all of them would not have crossed my mind. I think the more you use this product the more you realize its capabilities and you just need to think outside the box/cube....
  3. PAndrade

DavidJ, just tried your approach, very cool also.!! Thank you both for your help. Peter
  4. PAndrade

Insanely easy!!! Thanks again guys for your help.
  5. PAndrade

WOW, thank you so much!! I will try it as soon as I'm back to my computer... Peter
  6. PAndrade

I want to make a part that consist of a round ball. I'm using Alibre Design and I've done a few designs/parts over the years but none that consist of a round ball. I've checked the forum but could not find anything... I'm sure it can be done but I need help getting started. thanks, Peter
  7. PAndrade

Manage Views

Nice!! Thank you Harold..
  8. PAndrade

Manage Views

I created a new view called "spindle View" with the "manage view orientation" function. Is there an easier option to bring up this newly created view without having to go back to where it was initially created? Thanks, Peter
  9. PAndrade

Creating a DXF file

Hi Gerald, I agree. I know in some cases exporting a design to a sketech to DXF file does not make sense but when its basically a flat file or 2.5D sketch you should have this option. I tried this using DesignSpark Mechanical and it works perfectly. But I'm trying to stay and learn with the...
  10. PAndrade

CAM Software

Thanks, I will try this...
  11. PAndrade

CAM Software

I downloaded the English version and I got a version that was not in English, not sure what happened so I uninstalled the product.... The update to interface Alibre with SimplexCAM looks very interesting!!
  12. PAndrade

CAM Software

Yup, I'm about to give it a try too...
  13. PAndrade

CAM Software

CadTec seems like a good product but when on their website even though I selected the English translation on one of the pages it reverted back to their home language. Very confusing...
  14. PAndrade

Creating a DXF file

thank you, I will read this thread.... you guys have been awesome and helpful... Peter
  15. PAndrade

CAM Software

I really appreciate all the replies and I'm checking these out... Thanks, Peter