What's new

Recent content by Rob2beans

1. Rob2beans

figures

Nate!! Thank you for the mods, this works excellent. I am going to study this script carefully. in the case of undocumented AlibreScript is there a way to get the list? In case your curious about the application of this script. My business is in aerospace, there are a lot of foam wing cores...
  2. Rob2beans

figures

Nate, thanks for the reply! What I have accomplished at this point is select a bspline from a sketch that could have multiple bsplines within the sketch and then subdivide a specific number according to length. Then I manually connect the points with another bspline then delete the old bspline...
  3. Rob2beans

figures

is there a way to remove figures? I am new to scripting and have limited knowledge in python programming. I wrote a script to subdivide a bspline and place points along the divides. I would like to delete the bspline after the points are placed is this possible?
  4. Rob2beans

In need of CAD designer

Gurney Flap for track cars.
  5. Rob2beans

In need of CAD designer

I have become overwhelmed with CAD work, in need of help. attached is a pic of the general shape of the parts that will be needed to be CAD'd. if your interested please reply, and we can go over details.
  6. LMM

LMM

7. LMM lower cut.28.png

LMM lower cut.28.png

8. LMM no cut.31.png

LMM no cut.31.png

9. LMM no cut.32.png

LMM no cut.32.png

10. LMM side cut.27.png

LMM side cut.27.png

11. GF 3d Print Assembly.21

GF 3d Print Assembly.21