What's new

Recent content by ruizvial

1. R

AlibreCAM Discontinued Again?

for example: VisualCAD/CAM 2021 – Standard $1,500 VisualCAD/CAM 2021 – Standard Subscription From: $1,000 / year 500 USD more ... perpetual license.
  2. R

ironically the mecsoft people have the same criteria, although they still lease licenses by the month or year.
  3. R

My hypothesis about the future of all CAD formats and CAD/CAM programs is that it is no longer possible to maintain them on pure standard formats as the CAM industry moves towards more robust machining support. Not only the design, but also the ways of manufacturing must be integrated. It is...
  4. R

I migrated to visual CAD/CAM, and I found a couple of surprises, the first one is that the CAM part has more options and more features (like some intelligent detections). On the other hand, the CAD part, I didn't like it very much at the beginning, and it doesn't have the parts support that...
  5. R

You seem to be right. Everything indicates that apparently it was a managerial decision of mecsoft. It will be necessary to adapt ... to maintain the workflow between Alibre's CAD with Atom3D and VisualCAD / CAM. Although now the question arises, why should I pay maintenance or have an Atom3D...
  6. R

You think that having launched Alibre WorkShop, it was not going to generate consequences with the only product that was really integrated into Alibre at the professional CAM level: AlibreCAM. Failure to understand is undermining the business position of your partners in your own software...
  7. R

I will not wait until some summer for Alibre to understand that companies have social responsibility, misunderstanding the technology business, in which users are the center of the business. In my naivety, I believed in the alibre-mecsoft alliance. But cutter mills are not interested in human...
  8. R

I am very disappointed with your responses. To say that it never had to do with Mecsoft is ridiculous. Alibre was chosen precisely because of its mecsoft support. I would have liked to read a more serious answer.