What's new

Recent content by sboivin

1. sboivin

Stefan 3D points with Features like loft trough sections and or Loft with Guide Curves

Hi, my guess is you found your answer in the vimeo video tutorials. Stephan
  2. sboivin

Preview part in explorer

Ok I get it sorry I did not see the posts
  3. sboivin

Preview part in explorer

Did anyone found how to make the icons from Alibre files work in Onedrive. It works at the office but not home... Well, the difference is that I use the option to free space at home but not at the office. Is that it or there is a turn arround? Thanks
  4. NOCTUA_40mm_fan

NOCTUA_40mm_fan

A 40 mm fan used as a gas sampling circulating pump
  5. sboivin

NF-A4x10 - NF-A4x10

This is a 40 mm by 10 mm fan often used in 3D printing head. The propeller is a mockup and should not be used as a reference. The case conforms to specification and actual measurements.
  6. sboivin

Interesting news about Fusion 360

Well I tried it during the Geomagic years with no success...
  7. sboivin

Version 22 - one more thing

It would be nice to have the part that appears once in the Design Explorer but you could expand it to all different "cut" or here we could use configurations used. In fact being able to just "Add new configuration" from this part with the Library Parameter and name the configuration with this...
  8. sboivin

Frame Generators

I did to model a caster wheel. I intent to use it for an electronic instrument project.
  9. sboivin

v23 - Request Thread

How do you get the material showing?
  10. sboivin

v23 - Request Thread

When assembling frames with T-slot extrusion for example: 1.- When using configurations for the different length of profiles, it would me nice to be able to name automatically the new configuration from the length parameter of the extrusion. It could be to an option to "Name from parameter...
  11. CASIO piano desk

CASIO piano desk

This desk integrates a CASIO electronic piano. I made this to enable him to practice in the small apartment in Montreal. Works as intended. My son appreciate a lot.
  12. sboivin

Worthington 25LDB - Worthington 25LDB

This model has been made from the manufacturer description and images of the actual Dewar. Only the diameter and the height are verified.
  13. sboivin

MVE LAB20 - MVE LAB20

This is a model of a MVE LAB20 Dewar. I took the measurements from the actual Dewar we have here at the office. I admit the cap has some features I could not reproduce perfectly. The bottle handles also have some errors. It is practically close enough to place it in a setup assembly.
  14. Version Finale Support Dewar 20 Litre.20

Version Finale Support Dewar 20 Litre.20

Pivoting support for MVE 20 litre MVE dewar made from 80/20 (faztek) parts.