What's new

Search results

1. D

STEP file not openining

In 2014 I was able to open the files from this site https://www.azcocorp.com/index.php/ They seem to have changed filrs, as file names are different. I can no longer open their step files. I get the "did not open due to error" I can't attach a step file, but would like to know if anyone has any...
  2. D

Global Parameter Configurations

Is there any way to keep the global parameter configuration in order when opened in a part. Not a great time saver if I have to search.
  3. D

Excel add-in question

Do the points imported have to be Cartesian or can I import them as polar? I have to model cams for our machines and the data is polar coordinates. I've already wrote the spread sheet to convert polar to Cartesian just wondering if I needed to.
  4. D

V16 possible bug

Upon opening an assembly and some components have lost their link to the assembly (such as moved to a different folder). The red radio button stays red after I have replaced part. Also found that is does not replace part unless I go to the root sub-assemble, radio button still stays red after...
  5. D

Assembly constraint offsets reverted to 0(Zero)

Had An assembly with 2 configurations. Closed assembly, opened assembly got message error with assembly ( not the error code message just the text notepad looking one). Assembly opened but all constraint offsets on configuration 2 were reverted to 0.00, it was a lovely mess. Remembered this had...
  6. D

Can not change make changing dimension styles apply to sheet

I generaly use 3 dimension style based on number of decimal places. I cannot change style and have them apply, it reverts back to the .xxx version (3 decimal place). Then I have to edit each dimension individualy to change the style. When I switch style in drawing properties apply button is...