What's new

Search results

1. GIOV

Happy Easter 2024!!!

Happy Easter 2024 to the Alibre team and to those who frequent and participate in t this constructive and creative blog. GIOV
  2. GIOV

AD Error Code: -10000491 (SOLVED)

Hi all, I do like more feature and less Error code of my licence... How can I solve the error code indicated in the title of this comment. Thanks in advance, GIOV
  3. GIOV

Blog (Tutorials)

Nice tutorials in https://www.alibre.com/ Resourses>Blog: Link: https://www.alibre.com/blog/
  4. GIOV

Please Write the Subject in the Apropiate Group of Topics.

Please type the subject in the appropriate Topic group. I am noticing an increasing clutter which makes it difficult to consult. The administrators should correct this trend as soon as possible, which was not happening very often in the past.
  5. GIOV

Most Valuable Contributors to Alibre users 2023

Hi, I do like nomine to the most valuable contributors to the Alibre users 2023! 1.-idslk (Stefan): Engineering & Programing: Script:3D Point The best of the best; 2.-Oldbelt: 3D Model and Engineering; Excel Gear (The best); 3.-Albie0803: Engineering & Programing: Scripts: Screws Type and gears...
  6. GIOV

INVENTOR 2020 DREAM OF ALIBRE DESIGN

Hi friends, The other day I was able to run with Autodesk Inventor 2020. 1.- Presentation: Fantastic, no rebundance of graphic...; 2.-Features fillet and chanfer able to be mirrored! 3.-Area Properties; I have come to expect something like this from Alibre and I still do. Same model in...
  7. GIOV

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous year 2024

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous year 2024 to all members of the Alibre Team and Alibre Forum. GIOV
  8. GIOV

Furniture Webs

Hi all, Some time ago I designed a door with Alibre which was very well accepted by the clients even though it is not my speciality. https://www.alibre.com/screenshots-2d/#&gid=1&pid=14 Here is an a web, that gives some ideas for Alibre Designers and furniture buiders...
  9. GIOV

Zoom Scale Factor

Hi, I would like to change the zoom scale factor to be less sensitive and more continuous when applying the zoom window using the wheel. Is there a way to achieve this? Thanks in advance, GIOV
  10. GIOV

Make the Alibre Design Manual that include Gear Assemble plus 2D Drawing with boom.

Hi Joseph, It would be very convenient for all, you make a video of the Alibre Design Manual that includes gear assembly, the corresponding 2D Drawing, publication and also the complete Manual in PDF. Example for the gear assemble: Thanks in advance, GIOV Ref:
  11. GIOV

Happy Easter 2023!!!

Happy Easter to the Alibre team and to those who frequent and participate in this blog.
  12. GIOV

Reference Plane Size in 2D & 3D Sketch in Part Workspace

Is there a way to set the plane dimension size in Workspace Part 2D Sketch & 3D Sketch from specific units and Grid Space? In the example below I do like 1 m as my existing grid space. Thanks in advance
  13. GIOV

2D WorkSpace: Sheet Number Modification

How to modify the sheet number to 2 of 2 in WorkSpace 2D before printing? Thanks in Advence, GIOV
  14. GIOV

High Performance Locomotive Fabrication

Interesting Welt Documentary: The Vectron brand electric locomotive is available as an all-electric and hybrid model. It has the tractive force of 23 trucks. The trains, which cost up to 4.5 million euros, are manufactured in Munich. By 2023, DB Cargo plans to use 400 electric locomotives in...
  15. GIOV

I need a PDF catalog in NF and UNF of Valves, fittings / pipes.

Hi all, I need a catalog where they give the measures of Valves, Fittings and Pipes in NF and UNF which includes the SS material. Thanks very much in advance! GIOV
  16. GIOV

Assemble Main Unit in Inches to Meter. (Solved)

Hello everyone, I have made an assembly of a diesel fuel tank in inches (easy for make al parts). How can I change the assembly to the meter unit for to do the 2D Drawing in 2D WorkSpace? Thanks in advance GIOV
  17. GIOV

Catia Today

Hi, Here is a screen shot of Catia today.
  18. GIOV

Workspace Drawing>Properties>View>Section View: (Solved)

Hello everyone, Workspace Drawing>Insert>Section View> Standard: How can I vary the distance between the letter and the arrow as indicated in the figure? In Workspace Drawing>Properties>View>Section View: I can't reach the tool for modify this distance. Thanks in advance, GIOV
  19. GIOV

Save as Including the Alibre Version Information.

It would be very productive to have the possibility to Save as including Alibre Version of the file to avoid confusion when one wants to exchange information. For now I do this manually. Thanks, GIOV
  20. GIOV

WorkSpace color Ideas

Hi all, Here is an idea of a WorkSpace Colors that I was able to reach with W10 Setting & AD System Options: