What's new

Search results

1. C

Downloaded MeshCAM v9 from Alibre runs extremely slow

Just purchased MeshCAMv9 from Aibre to go with my Alibre Design expert and it runs extremely slow if at all. Alibre was no help, said to contact MeshCAM which I did. They tried to be helpful but no luck. Tried uninstall/reinstall same thing. Did uninstall and reinstalled software from...
  2. C

Publish PDF will not include 3D model

Have used Alibre for many years and had no problem publishing to PDF and including the 3D model. This new version, and my first time using it, the preview and published PDF will not include the model. The upper half of the page is blank but the header and text is as it should be. Went thru...
  3. C

cannot edit existing drawings

It's prpbably something simple. Never had a problem opening existing drawings and editing---till today. drawings will open but cannot activate sketch, move items, resize or anything. Nothing seems available. I can create new drawings and all features are available. Any suggestions? I am...
  4. C

install both 8.0 and 8.2 as seperate installs

install both 8.0 and 8.2 as seperate installs A quick and silly question. Can I install ver8.0 and 8.2 on the same machine as seperate installs? The reason, ver 8.0 is on an older machine at work that cannot be upgraded to 8.2 (incomplete graphics but 8.0 is fine) and I have a...