What's new

Search results

1. Mika

List Of 3D Printing Slicers

Is PrusaSlicer listed here also? :)
  2. Mika

STL vs STP file size

I just recently noticed that *.stl export "straighten" some surfaces if I have really big radius in part. *.step export works more better and for example PrusaSlicer can import *.step files.
  3. Mika

Dimensioning curves by arc length?

Is this possible already? If not on sketch...at least on drawing side?
  4. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

If Win12 will be paid and part of MS365, I will pay it. It is nice to know that my computer stays working fluently and I do not need to ”apt get” from text based terminal anything and get stressed because almost everything is not working without extra hassle. And I think I’m not the only one, so...
  5. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

And yes, I would like to use linux also, but I just cannot, I need to do my work and be sure that I can always install what ever software I want. There is only one OS where we can install almost the all available softwares. Windows.
  6. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

Yes. Send me a message after 10years, I highly think we are still on same situation. Windows is still biggest.
  7. Mika

Step Import - Merge Bodies

Hello Is it somehow possible to merge bodies while importing the step assembly? I´m trying to import one bearing and it want to save all the bodies as separated files...one file only.
  8. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

There is thousands of softwares which ones are only for Windows and peoples really want to use those. If linux developers want peoples to use more linux, then it is their responsibility to make ALL those softwares possible to install in linux. Not to wait that those thousands of software...
  9. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

THIS. Same experience every time with linux also. None of the apps working in Linux and always need to use some open source alternatives which ones looks like trip back to 80’s. For sure Linux is good for coders, because they need to use only text editors.
  10. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

It would be really nice to use Linux, but I just cannot…never have been possible and I cannot see any possibilities in future either.
  11. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

And for example…what about then when you need something else like Adobe Photoshop? You cannot have, it wont have Linux version. No, open source alternatives are not a good choice.
  12. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

It is not only about the CAD tools, most of the ERP/PDM systems are also made for Windows only.
  13. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

Windows is most used OS in worklife, so I think sotware companies are not going to put effort to develop Linux versions. Linux is for hobbyists.
  14. Mika

Alibre under Linux?

Make Alibre work in Browser, then it does not matter in which device you are using it…Mac, Linux, whatever…
  15. Mika

PDM info?

If I understood right, V28 or something like that there is some "PDM" coming now. Any rumors yet, which kind of system it will be?
  16. Mika

UI proposal - feedback requested

Autodesk alike->Hover the mouse over the button and it shows short pop-up video window whats happening from that button.
  17. Mika

v27 Status?

This is really good news…PDM is must. I just hope that is included, not separated purchase.
  18. Mika

v27 Status?

Any news?…it’s 7th month of the year already. Starting to be busy if there is two versions coming for this year.
  19. Mika

v26 Enhancement List

View ”perspective with ortho faces” would be nice.
  20. Mika

Solidworks - latest offer

Wasted hobbyist time, if you anyhow plan to grow up on to professional level…