What's new

Search results

1. Mika

Step Import - Merge Bodies

Hello Is it somehow possible to merge bodies while importing the step assembly? I´m trying to import one bearing and it want to save all the bodies as separated files...one file only.
  2. Mika

Viewport align in drawing sheet

Hey. How can I align viewports according to part edge? Some of the flat patterns comes on the drawing sheet in not so nice angle.
  3. Mika

Voron 2.4 Building

Hi. Is there any Alibre users who have built Voron 2.4? I just downloaded step model from Voron website and open it on to the Alibre. Looks nice, but it´s only 250x250 bedsize and I wanted to maximize it to 350x350. I already asked this from Vorom Discord if this is also available. I´ll let you...
  4. Mika

Open part/assy related drawing

Topic is the question already. Is there any command in part/assy to open that related drawing? That no need to go on the folders to scroll the right one…
  5. Mika

Game controller design work

Every time when I see PS controller with keyboard I'm thinking that it actually includes all necessary buttons for rotate, zoom, pan, etc. design work on screen. My neck and shoulders would be so thankful if the design work would be possible to do with this kinda controller. Anyone else have...
  6. Mika

External Raid Disc Recommendations

Hey. So, I decided to give up with cloud drives and maybe order a external raid disc with two hard drives which ones are mirrored. I was looking for "Lacie Rugged Raid 4Tb", because that one have quite a affordable price and enough space to keep my designs safe. Any other recommendations and/or...
  7. Mika

Redefine Sketch Plane

Hey. Is there any way to redefine sketch plane? Just like lifting the sketch from plane to surface, or moving sketch from surface to another.
  8. Mika

Dynamic Design Library - Directory

Hey. I havent yet updated my Alibre to V22, but I am intrested about it because of this new dynamic design library. https://www.alibre.com/version22/ I just did not understand from that video, where is it saving those libraries? Somewhere under C:/program files/Alibre? Or can I point that...
  9. Mika

Global Parameter Table Default Units

Hey. I have set up my default units already to mm, but when I create new Global Parameter table parameters coming always as inches. I can write there for example 5mm, but then the line shows 0,197". Where can I change default units for Global Parameter table?
  10. Mika

Line end release in Sketching

Hey. How to release line end from somewhere where it is constrained? It wont have any visible constraint anywhere what to delete, it is just snapped there while sketching. For example origin.
  11. Mika

Table Driven Configurations

Hey. Is there any possibility to manage configurations via table?
  12. Mika

Script debate - (moved from v22 preview)

Is there any plans and/or ongoing development already about the Alibre Frame Generator?
  13. Mika

Contour Flange Error

Hi. What is wrong in this fully defined sketch that contour flange do not want to make that part? There is lines and arcs which ones are tangential yes, just like error message says...I do not see the reason.
  14. Mika

UnBend Sheet Metal Arc Parallel to Level

Hi. How can I Unbend FlatBar arc parallel to level, when I do not have any relevant face to fix? Only possibility in a flatbar arc is just click bar end edge, but then unbend is not parallel to level, ...bit hard to make configuration for drawing from this one...I do not want to rotate drawing...
  15. Mika

Contour Flange Sketch

Hey. I have created a sheet metal part inside the assembly and projected a sketch line with "maintain association to source entity". Sketch line is a slightly arc shaped line, why does the contour flange tool is not recognizing this sketch?? Single straight line it will recognize, but when it...
  16. Mika

Sheet 2 of 3 - Cutlist

Hi. If I'll make my weldment structure assy drawing in a sheet 1 of 3 and want to make 2 of 3 as "cutlist". What is the best way to bring those assembly parts on that sheet separately from the assembly? Putting those as a new views from partfiles, will change my drawing sheet name, so that is...
  17. Mika

Property Manager Script - Link to Web CRM

Hi. Is there anyone ever thought to make a script for Alibre to fill up part/assembly properties via own Web CRM like for example salesforce or some another like Taimer? It would be nice to gather own most used material item codes on the own web CRM and then just with few clicks get those...
  18. Mika

Space Mouse Speed

Hey. I just get a new 3D Connexion Space Mouse. It works fine with my Alibre Expert 2019, but seems to be that 3D Connexion app speed setting is not affecting at any. Even I adjust it slowest as possible, it is still really fast. Is there any options inside the Alibre for this...? Or some...
  19. Mika

Future of Vault

Topic tells all. Just want to know something, what’s the plan?
  20. Mika

Sub-Assemblies in BOM

Hey. beginner question, but how to show only "first level" parts, just like sub-assemblies in a BOM?