What's new

Search results

1. evandene

UI proposal - feedback requested

Great initiative for having a look at consistency and efficiency. In regard to efficiency, would it be possible to add a measured distance, radius or angle as an input? The measuring symbol aside the input for calling out the measuring tool could do the job. The measuring tool itself should be...
  2. 08032023-00-CENTERED_DUAL_PICKER_rev5.jpg

08032023-00-CENTERED_DUAL_PICKER_rev5.jpg

This vacuum Robot picker has two dimensions of vacuum cups in-line. (26mm and 10mm) The Robot Vision system controlling the Robot decides which vacuum cup becomes active. The little blue snap-on thing is a Robot calibration tool used after robot resets.
  3. CENTERED_DUAL_PICKER_rev5_IN USE.JPG

CENTERED_DUAL_PICKER_rev5_IN USE.JPG

Dual picker in action. This vacuum Robot picker has two dimensions of vacuum cups in-line. (26mm and 10mm) The Robot Vision system controlling the Robot decides which vacuum cup becomes active.
  4. 15032023-1-DUAL_PICKER_CYLINDER_rev5_2.jpg

15032023-1-DUAL_PICKER_CYLINDER_rev5_2.jpg

The double acting cylinder brings the desired vacuum cup in position. (The springs are a Robot crash safety thing)
  5. evandene

Atom 3D - Assemblies - Placing a part (Gage Diameter to a Cone)

First, center axis to center axis, than tangent to circel. Or Center to center, than edge to edge? Be careful, a fasteners quick and dirty Mating will screw you change the assembly. (F.e. changing center distance) A ALIBRE fasteners Constrain is always under constrained.
  6. evandene

2D drawing threads call out and cosmetic threads not shown

Need help please, In release V26, When creating parts with external threads, I can't show the cosmetic thread neither is it possible to generate a thread call out. Is this a release bug? See attached model plus drawing
  7. evandene

Moved a hole in an assembly, does not update in drawing

Most probably you changed the dimension manually in the drawing(overide). The consequences are that the association is lost with the 3D model. In my company, persons will get fired instantly.
  8. evandene

How to remove spacing after prefix in 2D drawing dimensions?

In my company, persons who do override dimensions get fired. You lose associative relations with 3D
  9. evandene

Updating Software

Wise words and o so true
  10. evandene

Moving Assembly and taking all the Children.

Hi Tony, I hope I understand you well. Open your assembly, go to files, than safe as, pick the directory you like to copy the assembly to, and check the checkbox at the left bottom corner of the dialog. All parts and assemblies will then be moved to your specified directory and only the main...
  11. evandene

2019- List of New Features or Fixes

Forum date is off? It tells me Mar, 2019
  12. LOGIS_Touch_00_1

LOGIS_Touch_00_1

Bed leveling Touch device Ones the bed is leveled, the touch pin get anchored by the green swing arm
  13. LOGIS_Touch_00_2

LOGIS_Touch_00_2

Bed leveling Touch device. Ones the bed is leveled, the touch pin get anchored by the green swing arm
  14. DELTA_C30_REV01

DELTA_C30_REV01

Integrated bed leveling touch device
  15. C30-DUAL-EXTRUDER_rev6

C30-DUAL-EXTRUDER_rev6

A floating ultra light dual extruder with 2x NEMA11 steppers and gearbox i=3
  16. evandene

V22: Is there a volume and density workaround? Client wants total mass estimate

I stopped the maintenance, it doesn't make sense anymore. Using a CAD system is because we like to improve the efficiency of design. A maintenance contract should contribute the Cad system becomes better and better and make us work more efficient each time. We conclude that the Alibre design...
  17. evandene

ZDB PDM for Alibre Design and Atom3D

All okay now, Thanks
  18. evandene

Nop, I did indeed followed the link but nothing started to download. I tried it again a minute ago but without result. I don't understand this
  19. evandene

I really would like to try this Drawing Database but or I'm to stupid or it's simple not clear how to get this program. Following a link in the description didn't help. Could someone help me out here?
  20. 3D VIEW KRESS Z AXIS

3D VIEW KRESS Z AXIS

Kress Router holder and Z-axis