What's new

Search results

1. evandene

2D drawing threads call out and cosmetic threads not shown

Need help please, In release V26, When creating parts with external threads, I can't show the cosmetic thread neither is it possible to generate a thread call out. Is this a release bug? See attached model plus drawing
  2. evandene

(solved) V21 doesn't open any alibre file - SpacePilot Driver culprit

Hi, I upgraded ALIBRE Design from 2019 to V21 with no problem during installation. But when opening a file all looks well until rendering is finished and than Alibre crashes without any warning or error. Any help is welcome
  3. evandene

When having an imported step file in my design, I have sketch problems

When having an imported step file in my design and try to edit any of my parts in the assembly I'm working on, the sketch dimensioning font is huge. I fact that huge I cant do anything anymore. When tough I try to edit the same part in a separate window, all is fine. I need help
  4. evandene

"Circular component pattern" with cylindrical face ref. is not working anymore

In the previous release it was possible to select a cylindrical face as "represented center" for a "Circular component pattern" , why isn't that possible anymore in Alibre Design 2019? The way to works right now is super inefficient. Will this be solved soon?
  5. evandene

"Circular component pattern" with cylindrical face ref. is not working anymore

In the previous release it was possible to select a cylindrical face as "represented center" for a "Circular component pattern" , why isn't that possible anymore in Alibre Design 2019? Will this be solved soon? The way to work right now is super inefficient