What's new

Search results

1. 5

.igs import issue

having some trouble with a large .igs file. It took about an hour! to import but did work. I saved the file but when I reopen It nothing is there. The part is visible and looks perfect in the thumbnail for recent files, but when I open it there is nothing?? any tricks I am missing??? I have...
  2. 5

extrude cutting a 3d sketch

So I have a part that I managed to get the surface correctly lofted but I now need to build a pocket inside of it. I want to make the first step of the pocket inset .250" and then it gets lofted to a flat bottom (sketch 11). How do I go about getting the first step? I have created a 3d sketch...
  3. 5

Sweep cuting a double loft

Trying to sweep cut a profile into a pocket that has been loft cut in 2 directions. I can get the sweep to follow the edge of the outer face (x-y) but am not sure how to get it to follow z loft?? Anyone know if this is possible?
  4. 5

Guide Curve issue

Hey guys, great info on this forum but I cant seem to solve this one on my own. Trying to loft and always get a non continuous guide curve error. Hopefully fresh eyes can see something I've missed? I have managed to get this to work on other drawings but this is being troublesome.