What's new

Search results

1. E

How to turn on Dark Mode?

Thank you!
  2. E

How to turn on Dark Mode?

I'm sure I've overlooked it, but I can't figure out how to enable Dark Mode in v26.
  3. E

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

3440 x 1440 @ 100%
  4. E

Default material for new models

I wish it would default to some astronomically high density material. That way, there's little chance you wouldn't notice that the correct material isn't set for a component of an assembly when doing a weight calculation.
  5. E

Sheet metal - can't change flange length..

12 years later, and this still can't be done?!!!
  6. E

How to read mass? [fixed]

@Max, will the mass fix be installed with the v22 update if I allow Alibre Design to update when I start up? (I've been having it "remind me tomorrow" until the mass fix was made). Thanks!
  7. E

Cosmetic threads

Is the cosmetic thread feature only available in Alibre Design Expert? I searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer. I have Design Professional, and I don't see it in the "View" tab. I'm still on v21. Waiting for mass calculation to be fixed before updating to v22.
  8. E

Use one sketch for multiple operations?

This is what I was trying to do with one sketch. The end goal is a pocket that has a toroidal shape offset from Surface 1 with edges of the toroid projected out. I ended up just creating the sketch again for step 2. The sketch is on a plane that is offset below Surface 1. Step 1 is a revolve...
  9. E

Use one sketch for multiple operations?

Can I use a sketch to perform multiple cut operations? For instance, I would like to remove material by revolving a sketch about an axis. I then want to remove material in an orthogonal direction using the same sketch. After removing material by revolving the sketch, I then selected the...
  10. E

Quick feedback needed

I would prefer this: If there is 1 selection, the selection is cleared. This lets you quickly mitigate misclicks for the first selection. If there is 2 selection, left clicking in empty space will clear the 2nd selection, but right clicking in empty space will give a drop list with "apply" in...
  11. E

v2019 - zoom glitch? - Fixed in Update

@Max, will these fixes also make it into Atom3D as well?