What's new

Search results

1. D

How to put multiple configurations of a part, each in its own row in a BOM?

I have a subassembly which includes a part with two configurations. The only difference between subassembly configurations is in the hole pattern in that one part. The subassembly is inserted (7) times in an assembly, (4) times with one configuration and (3) times with the other. When I insert a...
  2. D

Setting center mark size

Is there a way to set the center mark size when detailing in v25? Dave
  3. D

How to insert an existing part file into a new template with new settings?

Is there a way to substitute a new template (with different System Options, Design Properties, dimension settings, etc.) for one in an existing part or assembly file? Or to think about it differently, is there a way to copy an existing part or assembly into a new template with different...
  4. D

How to save a part when the first character in a path folder name is an integer

This is probably simple but I haven't been able to figure out how to save an Alibre part file when a sub-directory name starts with a number. The path includes a folder with this name: . . . \3D CAD\ . . . , which produces an illegal character error. I have tried various things without...
  5. D

Where are toolbar button menu files stored?

I upgraded from v2019 last November to v25, running under Windows 7. I lost all my toolbar customization in the process. I have laboriously recreated what I lost, and this time I documented all of my toolbars. Now I have finally been able to get v26 running under Windows 7, at least it opens...