What's new

Search results

1. WillB

Project to Sketch Usage

Just curious
  2. WillB

Dimension Problem

Has anyone seen this? Driven dimensions don't seem to flip when you reset view.
  3. WillB

Bad area measurement

How does Alibre come up with these area measurements
  4. WillB

BOM callouts not working

I have a master assembly BOM in a drawing and also inserted several views of sub assemblies. When I do callouts on the sub assemblies only the ones that aren't set to treat as a single part work. The others simply get a red circle with a question mark
  5. WillB

Constraint error

How do I make the top pipe in this assembly stick out 180degrees from the bottom one? I have tried angle constraint and only get the over constraint error.
  6. WillB

SMFLNG_TAB_BENDPRT_FAIL: Unable to get bend part from tab.

I am getting this error while trying to flat pattern this part. If I try to individually unbend I getSMUNBEND_FAILED_TO_CHOP_GEOMETRY_INCONSISTENT: Unable to unchop in separate parts for Unbend, Self-intersecting body
  7. WillB

Another save error

8. WillB

Set Line Layer

I want the top and bottom line in this drawing on a different layer than the rest of the drawing but when I set the layer on the bottom line it is instead applied to another line.
  9. WillB

Trying to cut pipe

I am trying to make these two pipes tee together. Tried two different ways and made them different configs
  10. WillB

Convert to sheet metal error

Pretty simple ,trying to convert the sides of this hopper to a sheet metal and keep getting this error. Also included the PRT file.
  11. WillB

Assembly not refreshing

I have a top level assembly that is not refreshing as it should. The subassemblies are all OK. Top pic is sub bottom is final
  12. WillB

Another save error

Again trying to save a top level assembly and getting this error
  13. WillB

Problem with saving

I am trying to save this top level assembly and keep getting this error
  14. WillB

Problem with constraint

I made this sliding gate and cannot get the outer end of the cylinder to coaxially constrain
  15. WillB

Piece will not bend to 90° RESOLVED

I made this piece from an existing .dxf and instead of bending to 90° when I did a sketch bend it wants to curl up. What am I doing wrong?