What's new

Search results

1. M

MP_1SIDED_SHEET_NO_CALC: body has 1-sided sheets; volume not calculated (ext)

Sure thing! So I am trying to use the physical properties calculation button (Using medium in this case, doesn't really matter) and after a bit, I get the error shown in the title. My main reason for calculating is to find the moment of inertia. To answer your question, there are a couple of...
  2. M

MP_1SIDED_SHEET_NO_CALC: body has 1-sided sheets; volume not calculated (ext)

Hello! I seem to be getting this error and I don't know what particular part in my assembly is causing the issue. The assembly itself shows no issues and everything is mated well.
  3. M

Want to use sketch to mate with a plane

It doesn't work in assemblies. CTRL+Shift+K doesn't work as it is already on and I still can't see my sketches in the assembly
  4. M

Want to use sketch to mate with a plane

I have a sketch I created in an assembly, but I need to use that sketch to align with a plane. The only issue is that when I exit the sketch, it is not visible to the assembly, so I can't mate it with the plane I want.
  5. M

Live Link Error

I am getting a Live Link Error when I am trying to render even though Live Link is on in the Keyshot preferences.
  6. M

Script Release: STL Import

I am trying to open the exe file but nothing happens.
  7. M

How do I create folders to organize parts in the Assembly?

Wait, we seriously haven't received folders yet? That is a major QOL that needs to be addressed immedietaly.
  8. M

How do I create folders to organize parts in the Assembly?

I have a bunch of hardware I have added into the assembly but is overflowing what I can see on the left panel. I'd like to put these parts in subfolders so I can navigate to my parts easier. How can I do this, because there doesn't seem like to be an obvious way?