What's new

Search results

1. C

Alibre Linear pattern not parametric?

Hi Alibres :-) I have struggled with this problem for a while. If I secect a reference line or axis as the First direction for linear pattern, then when I change the angle og the reference line or axis, then the pattern seem completely unattached. Why?? What am I doing wrong? Or is this an...
  2. C

Where has 3D sketching gone?

Alibre Atom, recent update
  3. C

Wire Block Simulation

A few month ago I saw several nifty solutions in a post here to dynamicly make one side of a wire/tube longer when the other got shorter, so that it was possible to simulate the movenment of 2 wires around a wire block with the mouse. Unfortunately I was not able to find it again. Can anybody...
  4. C

My Ultimate Respect for the Alibre Team

Hi guys. I am sorry to disturb you with a non-topic. I just can't help bursting out with my LOVE for Alibre. This post is triggered because I got a random e-mail with a guy that couldn't see a small segment in the sketch in his bird bath. An I saw he was allready helped when I saw the post...
  5. C

Understanding simple equations between parts in assemblies

Hi Guys Kindly see attached image, part and assembly. I can’t get my head around understanding simple equations between parts in assemblies. I want the angle of the left and right part be the same with respect to the bottom, grounded part in this assembly. So if I move any of the left or...
  6. C

Sub assembly locked when inserted in main assembly

Hi Guys In my old version of Alibre I had no problems but now I have. I have created a linked bar mechanism that via alignments of holes works perfectly when I move the inpuy linkage bar. As soon as I insert it in any assembly, it behaves like a solid part and I can't move the sub assemblys...
  7. C

Can I make something like this in Alibre (Loft-Sweep-Spline-Blend)?

Hi Guys :-) This is my first post in here. As an "old" Alibre user (2014) I am really, REALLY, REALLY excited to find out that my old "love" have come back, better and stronger than ever before. I have literaly struggled with FreeCad and it nearly killed me, because everything was hard to do...