What's new

Search results

1. Cator

Alibre and CAM partners

A dream. Vetric Aspire 12 capable of importing Alibre files. Vetric Aspire V12 was released a few days ago. It's a pleasure for the eyes to see the work they've done on the graphical interface and the improvement of free forms. It would be nice to see the CADM parametric solidity of Alibre...
  2. Cator

My first post here

Alibre Help Hi @Dr.Yes and welcome to the forum! As you can see from the guide, simply click on the eye and remove the visibility. You can also set the level of transparency of the image. I advise you to include in your signature the Alibre mode you use (Atom, Pro or Expert) and the version...
  3. Cator

Too Tall Toby Leaderboard

@HaroldL and video loft Post in thread 'Too Tall Toby Leaderboard' https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/too-tall-toby-leaderboard.24558/post-167045 Video Haroldl
  4. Cator

Opening an old part re-writes file, even when closing without saving

I found the solution. My folder had a multi-word name separated by spaces. Inserting an underscore in the blank spaces makes the saving behavior appear correct
  5. Cator

Yes, unfortunately no results... every time I open it I have to save again
  6. Cator

Hi, I'm having the same problem with an assembly file created with v27. Every time I open it without doing anything something to save appears (but I haven't done anything). I save and close the file and the same thing happens again... .I really don't know what to think....
  7. Cator

Working on two screens

I'm happy that we solved it, I hope it can be useful for someone else to try these maneuvers...
  8. Cator

Working on two screens

So let's try it again... Eliminate the second screen, restart your PC and start Alibre. Then Save a part, close Alibre and turn off the PC. Reboot again and connect the second monitor. If this doesn't work either, a complete uninstallation of Alibre should be considered...
  9. Cator

Working on two screens

Ty, try disconnecting the second monitor from the PC and then restart it by running Alibre on your favorite monitor. So at this point reconnect the second monitor.
  10. Cator

Working on two screens

Hi @tyc, I had the same problem as you. 1)Open a new part in Alibre on your favorite screen. 2) Create a sketch that allows you to reposition the dialog box to the desired location. 3)Save the new part with a name of your choice and close the part. Alibre will save the position of the function...
  11. Cator

Coil Spring

you could create two distinct parts or a part with two configurations: open and closed; then insert it into an assembly with two configurations that use one situation once or another... Regards, Francesco
  12. Cator

JPEG in Drawing

Hi Steve, Open the Sheet and Views tab then click on image Regards, Francesco
  13. Cator

Learning from history

Autodesk founder John Walker passed away on February 2. I became aware of this https://www.fourmilab.ch/autofile/e5/ link through an article which recalls the history of the company told by the founder himself and I think it could be inspiring for those who don't already know it to learn the...
  14. Cator

In what sense can I be exchanged for real money? can you explain this concept to me :) Sorry for the offtopic
  15. Cator

Yes i am SmoothSlug
  16. Cator

A thought on spinners

https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-do-you-use-the-spinners.24838/post-168317
  17. Cator

Free screen sharing program

Hi, https://obsproject.com/
  18. Cator

VOTE: Do you use the Spinners?

Sometimes I use it. It would be more useful if you could set the progression value (10,1,0.1 f.e). Many programs give the possibility to multiply\divide the value set using the Alt\Control keys. Then its use makes practical sense.
  19. Cator

UI Feedback requested :D

I agree about the graphic coherence and the importance of the equations and the visibility of the buttons (ouch ouch how much the 2D offset is missing)
  20. Cator

JPEG File Import

Hi Steve, Sheet and view Tabs › Insert Image