What's new

Search results

1. A

Motion animation

Hi, I sow on ALibre's Facebook profile an animation of some kind of mchanism. It is possible to make such a animations in Alibre? https://www.facebook.com/reel/1298033154451018/?s=single_unit
  2. A

Metric trapezoidal thread table

Hi, I'am looking for trapezoidal metric threads data (table), for AlibreThreads file. Maybe someone of You have this table, and could shareit? It will save a lot of work, to prepare this table.
  3. A

Script in 2D darwing?

Hello, it is possible to run scripts in 2D module? I consider if it is possible to drawn a table with text inside.
  4. A

Tolerated dimensions on 2D drawings

Hello, It is possible, to change dimension styles, for tolerated ones, in style like (sorry, don't known how to call it in english) eg. 12H7, to have aditionaly allowable daviations in bracket? Please look at attachet file, of example found somwhere in Google.
  5. A

V25 External thread problem

Hello! When I tries to make external metric thread, I have a problem with representation of the thread. For eg.- this is an model with m8 thread, but, despite that grapihics of thread looks fine- it is on 8mm diameter cylinder, representation of the tread is very small (here 0,644mm, and can't...
  6. A

Templates from DWG

Hello! I need a quick answer about templates- it is possible to use/ prepare tempaltes from dwg or dxf file? I will be making some drawings- this will be a drawings from my friend's project, and he ask me for help with some drawing- but there is one hitch- drawings have to be on the same...
  7. A

WIndows 11 and ALibre V23

Hello, I wonder if anyone tried to run Alibre V23 on Windows 11? Will it run? I consider update of my system 10 do 11, but not sure if it won't affect Alibre?
  8. A

Problem with revolve (V23 version)

Hello I found 2 quite strange bugs- 1) while I want to make an revolve (desn't matter if it's Cut or Boss), I don't have an Ok button active- I need to click 2 times on line which is a rotation axis (if it's part of shape to relove - for Eg to make a ball) to make the operation done. 2) If i...
  9. A

Alibre & Calculix- shell elements?

Hello everyone, It's my first post here, so it's time to greet You. I am Alibre Design user from Poland. I am looking for method of exporting files, that could be used on Calculix (with pre-post procesor PrePoMax) as a shell elments- but I am not sure if this is possible in Alibre Design? I...