What's new

Search results

1. Jim Brown

No pan with middle mouse button

Got a fix... Used "custom" mouse settings and change "pan" from middle button to right button. Now I can pan using right button. But why can't I make it work with the middle button that I'm so used to?
  2. Jim Brown

No pan with middle mouse button

I just updated to Design Pro V27, and now I can't pan using my middle mouse button like I could in V26. (can't pan using any mouse button or combination) Any idea why.. or how to fix?
  3. Jim Brown

x_t

Is it possible to open .x_t files in Alibre Design (V26.0.0.26040)?
  4. Jim Brown

commas?

It changes how it's spoken.. 1.24mm is "one point two four millimeters", (American slang) 1,24 is "one and two hundred and forty microns" (ISO)
  5. Jim Brown

Crazy grid

I also see not much use for a grid, too much clutter. That's why I wanted it off... forever! I still don't know why toggling it on and off fixed the problem. Just another glitch I guess.
  6. Jim Brown

Crazy grid

Fixed!! But I don't know why. I just entered a different value for the gid, turned it on, then turned it back off. Now it stays off!
  7. Jim Brown

Crazy grid

Halllpppppp.. Grid has taken over on Atom3D V24 On a new part when I "activate sketch" as soon as I select a plane my screen fills with a fine grid (about .100 spacing) and I can't get it to go away, unless I "deactivate sketch" This just started happening this afternoon, it's been OK otherwise...
  8. Jim Brown

Midpoints

I get it now. Thank you.
  9. Jim Brown

Midpoints

Ok... I'm sure your right. I'll work on it. Thank You!
  10. Jim Brown

commas?

Atom3D V24 Another odd question that I can't find an answer to... Can I have dimensioning replace the decimal points with commas? IE: 1.24 to 1,24 (So it reads '1 and 240 microns", not "1 point 24 millimeters.")
  11. Jim Brown

Midpoints

I'm trying to align the midpoint of the top edge of the sketched rectangle with the top edge of the solid rectangle without moving the sketch up or down. Crummy explanation.. hope it makes sense.
  12. Jim Brown

Midpoints

V24 To clarify. I can see midpoints when sketching. BUT.. If I pick a surface on a model to sketch on then I can't see midpoints while sketching.
  13. Jim Brown

Midpoints

I don't see midpoints when using Atom3D.... Should a midpoint appear on a sketched line when I hover my cursor nearby? Should Midpoints always be visible when sketching? Did I somehow disable midpoints? Thanks for any advice........
  14. Jim Brown

Detail views

Now I see! Thanks
  15. Jim Brown

Detail views

Now I see! Thanks
  16. Jim Brown

Detail views

I'm using Atom 3D, how do I make a detail view? In the Alibre user manuals I found instructions, but they don't seem to apply to Atom 3D. It would be helpful if each instruction or example in these manuals had a flag of some sort stating which version they were applicable to. Or does that...
  17. Jim Brown

Ordinate dimensioning

I see.... Thanks.
  18. Jim Brown

Ordinate dimensioning

Is Ordinate Dimensioning available in Atom 3D? If so, where do I find it?
  19. Jim Brown

Shaft collar constraint

Got it.
  20. Jim Brown

Shaft collar constraint

Placing the plane constraint worked perfect! Now I know... Thanks!