What's new

Search results

1. Jim Brown

No pan with middle mouse button

I just updated to Design Pro V27, and now I can't pan using my middle mouse button like I could in V26. (can't pan using any mouse button or combination) Any idea why.. or how to fix?
  2. Jim Brown

x_t

Is it possible to open .x_t files in Alibre Design (V26.0.0.26040)?
  3. Jim Brown

Crazy grid

Halllpppppp.. Grid has taken over on Atom3D V24 On a new part when I "activate sketch" as soon as I select a plane my screen fills with a fine grid (about .100 spacing) and I can't get it to go away, unless I "deactivate sketch" This just started happening this afternoon, it's been OK otherwise...
  4. Jim Brown

commas?

Atom3D V24 Another odd question that I can't find an answer to... Can I have dimensioning replace the decimal points with commas? IE: 1.24 to 1,24 (So it reads '1 and 240 microns", not "1 point 24 millimeters.")
  5. Jim Brown

Midpoints

I don't see midpoints when using Atom3D.... Should a midpoint appear on a sketched line when I hover my cursor nearby? Should Midpoints always be visible when sketching? Did I somehow disable midpoints? Thanks for any advice........
  6. Jim Brown

Detail views

I'm using Atom 3D, how do I make a detail view? In the Alibre user manuals I found instructions, but they don't seem to apply to Atom 3D. It would be helpful if each instruction or example in these manuals had a flag of some sort stating which version they were applicable to. Or does that...
  7. Jim Brown

Ordinate dimensioning

Is Ordinate Dimensioning available in Atom 3D? If so, where do I find it?
  8. Jim Brown

Shaft collar constraint

In an Atom 3D assembly, how do I constrain a shaft collar to the shaft, so that it rotates with the shaft. Take a look at the attached .. the collar will not rotate when the shaft is rotated This assembly is the assembly tutorial, with shaft collars that I added. Thanks
  9. Jim Brown

Toolbars not found

Can't seem to find how to add/modify toolbars. Instruction about using alt key or clicking on existing toolbar don't work. Am I missing something??