What's new

Search results

1. gwbruce

Can't get mass

Ok guys I got a problem. I have been working my way through the Too Tall Toby competition models. Currently I am working on the 11/28/23 competition models. That was a wild one with a few of the models not being completed and Toby actually having to call time. So anyway, I am working on...
  2. gwbruce

External thread question

OK guys I have a question. When I use the external thread icon, under the hole icon. Everything work just fine no problem. However there is something that bugs me. It leaves a cross hair on the end of the part. Is there any way to get rid of this? It doesn't cause me trouble just bugs...
  3. gwbruce

Too Tall Toby Leaderboard

Man oh man. Ex Machina is slamming the Too Tall Toby Leaderboard for September. He is running in 5th place with Alibre behind Solidworks and Inventor. Way to go @Ex Machina . You are really showing the power of Alibre to the world. Between you and Joko everyone is going to know about Alibre...
  4. gwbruce

Too Tall Toby Sponsorship

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Alibre for stepping up and becoming a sponsor to one of the tournament brackets for the Too Tall Toby speed modeling championship. Thanks Alibre.
  5. gwbruce

Favorite materials

I was messing around last night and I noticed something that I hadn't encountered before. I was going to assign some materials to my favorites and all it would let me assign were 4 materials. No matter what I did I could only get 4 materials set as my favorites. So, is this the limit or is...
  6. gwbruce

Material Density question

Ok I have been following Too Tall Toby and his speed modeling tournament on YouTube. I really enjoy trying my hand at doing the same models in Alibre that everyone in the tournament are doing in other CAD systems. It is really helping me with my modeling in Alibre as sometimes I have to figure...
  7. gwbruce

Diameter Dimension Style

I am running V23 of Alibre Design Expert and have a question regarding diameter dimensions on a drawing. I like to use a diameter dimension that looks like a leader but is an actual dimension with only one arrow pointing to the edge of a hole or OD of a bar. I did some searching and found a...