What's new

Search results

1. D

addon manager

That is an awesome script I think I am gonna use, going forward I will assume that is the cause of my question and as always thanks to the professionals here for the assistance
  2. D

addon manager

No worries I am just curious as what it means if anything? possibly a glitch or maybe a new super power ;-)
  3. D

addon manager

the script entry has always been there but not the "alibre shortcut" and I did not put it there so I am confused as to what you are trying to say
  4. D

addon manager

5. D

addon manager

I don't think so at least not that I remember? I do remember trying to get Blender icon to show up in the "send to tab" so I could could use Blender as my go to rendering tool, could that have caused it?
  6. D

addon manager

Please see attached screen capture
  7. D

addon manager

In addon manager alibre V27 it has a new entry for alibre shortcuts, what is that all about?? I am stumped
  8. D

Alibre under Linux?

really? when it has been stated windows 12 will be on subscription basis and Linux is free. You watch how fast Linux support is pursued.
  9. D

Comment by 'danwrnr11' in media 'stairs_keyshot.png'

Designed with Alibre Pro V27
  10. stairs_keyshot.png

stairs_keyshot.png

Deck stairs
  11. D

home ribbon

Thank you
  12. D

home ribbon

Is there anyway to increase the number of drawing thumbnails on the home screen????
  13. D

v27 Status?

Please take your time and make it as smooth as the V26 release, as it was well done and executed
  14. D

What new workstation to buy?

Thank you for the information as I am looking for a good rendering tool blender looks good but my God the learning curve is very steep. Best Regards, Dan Warner
  15. D

I see that you use keyshot, are you happy with its performance and is it worth the subscription? and how about the rendering quality?
  16. D

Please be advised that the nvidia 3060 TI is an excellent choice but Nvidia recently and quietly changed the GPU memory amount from 12 gb down to 8 gb at the same price. With that in mind be aware of the GPU amount of memory upon purchase!