What's new

Search results

1. D

addon manager

In addon manager alibre V27 it has a new entry for alibre shortcuts, what is that all about?? I am stumped
  2. D

home ribbon

Is there anyway to increase the number of drawing thumbnails on the home screen????
  3. D

assembly level part fitting/manipulation

I am in the process of doing a drawing for a mailbox post and am having trouble orientating the 2 components "vertical & horizontal posts" in the assembly drawing. I have incorporated a "crosslap" joint where the poles cross but am having trouble rotating the individual posts in the assembly...
  4. D

Want to incorporate Blender as my rendering

Can I get an assist here I want to incorporate blender for alibre to go to as rendering tool
  5. D

rendering software

Has anyone written a script to launch "Blender" as rendering software just as "Keyshot " has a script that is launched at it's installation?
  6. D

drawing a table leg that is hexagon, with flat facets, how does one approach this? leg 36" tall x 2" thick

I am attempting to drawing this hexagonal leg and would like some input as to how to start. Should I draw details of of 1 of six sides and do an array or ??????
  7. D

adding to addons

How does one go about adding "addons" within addon manager?