What's new

Search results

1. Jhaddan

v25 Missing Toolbar on Startup...

I randomly opened V25 today and my toolbars had collapsed (not shown in the picture) and so I used CNTRL, FUNCTION + F2 to bring the default toolbar back and the icons are now missing. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. No change. Any help, this really throws me off...
  2. Jhaddan

Save & Store Custom Colors?

Inside the Color Properties window. Once you create a color pallet, is there a way to store these colors so they show up every time you create a part? I like to use particular colors, and color pallets to keep the assembly harmonized especially when showing executives via quick presentations...
  3. Jhaddan

[Solved] Alibre Design V23 and Windows 11cursor/selection glitch

No problem! I hope it helps someone else.
  4. Jhaddan

I uninstalled Alibre, restarted my computer, and then reinstalled Alibre. It didn’t help. I checked for driver updates, and it didn’t help. I turned off; Recent Files Opened View, it didn’t help. Alibre is set to High-Performance Mode (GPU: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics) in System > Displays >...
  5. Jhaddan

Ok' I will try all of those suggestions today and I will report back. Thank you!
  6. Jhaddan

Dimension Text Justification ?

Yes! This!
  7. Jhaddan

My company just offered to buy me a new "heavy-duty" laptop to my specs choice. One caveat is Windows 11. So now I have my computer, and I like Windows 11; it is more polished. Alibre does work with it, yet for me it is unusable. Where you usually "select" a button or setting, it "strobes" the...
  8. Jhaddan

Is Alibre ready for Windows 11?

My company just offered to buy me a new "heavy-duty" laptop to my specs choice. One caveat is Windows 11. So now I have my computer, and I like Windows 11; it is more polished. Alibre does work with it, yet for me it is unusable. Where you usually "select" a button or setting, it "strobes" the...
  9. Jhaddan

Inserting a McMaster Carr 3D File Into An Alibre Assembly

I've been using McMaster-Carr models for years. I don't believe I have ever run into an issue with their STEP files. If the model does not have any useful reference geometry, I create them and go from there.