What's new

Search results

1. Ty Hartnett

DXF file change in v27 for edrawings

Since receiving V27 all my edrawings have been changed to Alibre dxf. files. I don't understand what has happened! Ant help would be appreciated. Regards to all. Ty
  2. Ty Hartnett

can't delete part in assembly V26

Can't delete or suppress part in an assembly V26. Function greyed out. can only hide.
  3. Ty Hartnett

Expert V26 analyze tool not highlighting overlaps on a 2D sketch for sheet metal tab creation

Trying to close a 2D sketch for the creation of a sheet metal tab in a very complex sketch. The analyzing tool shows me 1 overlap but doesn't highlight when "analyze" is clicked. Dont want to spend hours deleting and recovering mode on the entire sketch. can anyone give me a shortcut or a...
  4. Ty Hartnett

Data on BOM not being exported on exploded DRW file

Trying to upload to another computer via cloud my DRW exploded view with BOM , to date no BOM data is being transfered. Your help please.Regards Ty
  5. Ty Hartnett

Importing BOM into exploded views with call outs

I am using V24 Pro and would like to use a BOM with call outs on exploded views. Is this possible? many thanks TY
  6. Ty Hartnett

Best 3D PDF software

Can anyone recommend the best PDF writer for creating active 3D's
  7. Ty Hartnett

How to recover file thumbnails after updating to windows 11

I recently updated my late-model PC to windows11 and lost all my alibre thumbnails. I do large assemblies so they are essential. On checking, I have found by default windows11 cant do this automatically. Can anyone suggest how I can overcome this? I have done all the normal checks and resets etc...