What's new

Search results

1. Sascha Uncia

Disable Auto Orientation on Action?

Is there a way to disable the auto orientation when taking an action? For example, orienting to a sketch when editing is useful, but in many cases I try to setup a specific view to see what I'm doing, for example when extruding or cutting a feature. If I try to create or go back to edit such a...
  2. Sascha Uncia

Alibre on M1 Macbook?

Has anyone tried running Alibre in parallels on the new M1 Mac systems? I'm doing some research into potential PC upgrades for the near future. One option that caught my interest are the new machines based on Apple silicon. There are rumors M2 might not be too far around the corner and the M1...
  3. Sascha Uncia

Vector Work in Alibre?

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to work with vectors in Alibre. I looked up videos and forum posts but many were quite old; I managed to piece together part of the process but I keep running into brick walls. I am trying to get the outlines from this graphic I put together in Affinity...
  4. Sascha Uncia

New User Workflow Questions

I'm new to Alibre, coming from a background in Blender and ZBrush, and a class on Solidworks that ended this winter. I have a lot of questions about how to accomplish certain things in Alibre compared to SW, scenarios I run into where things work differently and I'm not sure of the best way to...