What's new

Search results

1. C

Never used a material feature before. How do I extract the weight from a drawing,

that motor is a labor of love it appears to me, thanks for sharing it!!!
  2. C

reproducing the mating half

th Thanks a ton. I was just starting to get mad when something so simple was giving me such a hard time!!!
  3. C

I'm drawing that compression fixturing. On an incredibly basic part it is saying I have an open loop!!!!!!!!!! Wont let extrude add a vertical on a radius. Got no idea what the problem is. I've been trying for three days to make simple part!!!! Please find the package that is attached
  4. C

just realized however that i still have create a way to put a compression load on the two halves, cause the air pressure will be trying to put them in different zip codes!!!:mad:
  5. C

I'm not sure that my PC isn't screwing with me. Quite regularly it freezes up. It, as I discovered needs a video card!! It's gets to the point that I was laying in bed this am early. Had a duh momnet. Jumped up and started drawing. Took a slice from the upper and lower. Made an assembly...
  6. C

thank you that is incredibly basic. I should have thought of it!!!
  7. C

Ken226 I have been watching video's for half the day. I've done sections in years (6-8 years) past. Can't seem to get what they want now. I wanted to produce some dimensions for the section including those grooves you manipulated so handily! Can't get Alibre to magnify that section and let...
  8. C

Thank you ever so much that was exactly what I was looking for!!! sorry it took so long to respond but Gmail did what Gmail does, it hides stuff!!
  9. C

When all is said and done, there will be another ring that is approximately the mirror image of the one that is in my package! I want to be able to mount it on the rotary plate that is on the top of my crawler. It will rotate slowly The purpose is to be able feed air to a number of pneumatic...
  10. C

Assemblies inside assemblies

"dream on" yeah i get that.......thanks!!!
  11. C

thanks again, thought I'd seen "insert duplicate" will be more persistent next time!!
  12. C

I do have a screenshot that it just showed me. IT WOULD NOT LET ME SAVE THE DRAWING AFTER WORKING AND BUILDING FROM SCRATCH THE WHOLE SUB ASSEMBLY!!! Please find the attached screen shots!! It would NOT allow me to send a package file!!! though I think you can see that it drew up flawlessly...
  13. C

I never put any kind of timing chain or belt in the drawing so I really don't know what drives that sort "gray out"
  14. C

impressive thanks. I am unwilling to spend the time to try and get them to "function" but I sure would like to know how you do that!!
  15. C

you mentioned that the assy. was missing timing belts; Do you know how to "import them" so that at least they appear to be there!! OR is there a way to "import chains and sprockets" so at least they make an appearance??
  16. C

That video about sub assemblies helped!! Thanks for taking time to produce them!!! Something I failed to mention was that when I went to "save" It wouldn't let me save. Saying the sprockets I imported were "copies"!! It said it took away the option to save because of that! It has fought me...
  17. C

See the package please!! I was working on the thing and didn't realize that the constraints were hidden. So it let me build what i was trying to build but it was piling up a bunch of RED constraints. At one point it simply wouldn't let me do anything more!! So I just started deleting red...
  18. C

video cards

it's an HP desktop!! quadcore i5 16 gig of ram. It did an update and for most of the evening it was doing fine. Like I said I'm moving assemblies around inside of assemblies! That appears to be it's limit. It started getting cranky!! I can't spend $600- $800 on a video card!! Like i said...
  19. C

video cards

More on Video Cards Most modern cards made in the last 3-4 years should support DirectX 11. If your card does not support DirectX 11, you can use a compatibility mode but some features will not be available to you. It is strongly recommended to use a graphics card that supports DirectX 11. 4K...