What's new

Search results

1. Redshift

3D connexion space mouse

The problem is not the mouse cursor. A space mouse moves the actual model around in space, the stuttering is the model hesitating when moving it with the space mouse. It moves around but just not smoothly like in my other programs. It moves smooth in freecad and smooth in fusion.
  2. Redshift

3D connexion space mouse

I installed 10.8.8 last night and calibrate is back in settings. I think i had 10.8.7. Not sure. Which ever version it was did not have calibrate. It is still not as smooth as i would like but its not bad. usable. Thanks.
  3. Redshift

3D connexion space mouse

Ok. Actually I did not have the space mouse drivers updated apparently. I thought I did. I updated it and it does seem to be working better now. there is still an occasional studder but not as bad. usable. there is also a new option now in the settings to calibrate that wasn't there before.
  4. Redshift

3D connexion space mouse

Thanks. I am using the space mouse pro wireless and version 25 of Alibre professional and Im loving it so far. I've gotten used to using the space mouse from other programs and I love it as well. I wont go back to not using one. Lol. I've been playing with the settings to try and fine tune it...
  5. Redshift

3D connexion space mouse

Hello. Im new to Alibre. I am liking it so far but I am wondering if anyone else uses the 3d connexion space mouse to move your model around? I have one but notice in Alibre that the movement is pretty jerky. Makes it kind of annoying to use. Its smooth in freecad and fusion but in Alibre it...